About Eagle Eyes
Eagle Eyes, a professional automotive lamp supplier has been specializing in the development and production of auto lamps for more than 40 years. Our product line covers 100% automotive lamps, including head lamp, rear lamp, corner lamp, side lamp, bumper lamp, fog lamp, and center high mounted stop lamp (CHMSL). We always focus on the best quality management of our products to guarantee the driving safety of all our customers.
Our quality management system is in conformance with ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 certified by NSF. Besides, our product follows strictly the legal standard set by each country such as SAE/DOT for US and E-Mark for Europe to ensure the eligibility of our product in each country. Moreover, Eagle Eyes has joined CAPA and NSF programs, and is qualified to produce CAPA and NSF certified auto lamp.
We Will Do Our Best To Meet The Needs Of Our Customers
“Industry-and-Thrift, Pragmatism, Stability, and Innovation, are the four pillars of Eagle Eyes philosophy. We will continue to follow this principle. No compromising on product quality, Eagle Eyes will continue to provide more complete products with the most competitive price and the best service to our customers. Customer support is everything to us and we are sure that we will try our best to fulfill our customers’ needs.
Eagle Eyes endeavors to provide our customers with the best prices, quality services, and deepen the skills, create a friendly working environment as well as work with customers, suppliers and organizations to create a beneficial future.
- Taiwan Excellence Award 2021
- Taiwan Excellence Award 2020
- Taiwan Excellence Award 2019
- Taiwan Excellence Award 2018.
- Added reverse engineering machine.
- The roof of our 2nd plant has been covered with solar panels.
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental management systems certification.
- Taiwan Excellence Award 2017
- Mascot E-Pal born
- IATF 16949：2016 certified by NSF
- ISO 9001：2015 certified by NSF
- New factory built, adding 20 injection machines, 4 production lines and central material conveying system
- Potential Taiwan Mittelstand Award by Economy Affair
- Taiwan Excellence Award 2016
- Products certified by NSF
- Taiwan Excellence Award 2015
- New forming machines 1400T added to enhance production capability
- Moved in new office building
- e-Catalogue established, Web-site updated, Image Video uploaded Customer service APP completed, social network set up
- New forming machines 950TX added to enhance production capability
- Tainan warehouse expanded to 32,000 square ft.
- Purchase of 3 color vertical injection machines (Japanese MEIKI machines)
- AQRP-LAB certified by NSF.
- ISO/TS 16949：2002 certified by NSF.
- Establishment of E-Lite distribution warehouse in New Jersey.
- Purchase of “Vibration Welder” (Branson M502HJ).
- Establishment of U.S.A. subsidiary E-Lite, a distribution warehouse in California.
- AQRP certified by NSF.
- CAPA first new part approval.
- Purchase of “Goniophotometer” (LMT GO-H 1400).
- Purchase of 2 color and 3 color “Injection machines”.
- Establishment of the 2nd Tainan factory comprising of 5 new production lines and docks.
- Introduction of CAE simulation analysis software.
- Full participant of CAPA part certification program.
- ISO 9001：2000 certified by TÜV.
- Establishment of a new warehouse spanning 114,000 square ft.
- Introduction of SAP ERP system.
- Establishment of R&D auxiliary unit (CAD/CAM).
- Establishment of internal lab and purchase of “Temperature & Humidity Chamber” and “Rain/Spray Test Chamber”.
- Introduction of CNC factory and vertical integration of mold R&D process.
- Loss of more than 70% of Eagle Eyes equipment and products due to a fire accident.
- Restoration of production capability to pre-accident level in 6 months.
- ISO 9002 / QS9000 certified by TÜV.
- Purchase of 3D test machine and CAD/CAM computerized design equipment to enhance the precision of mold designing.
- E-Mark factory recognition certified by TÜV.
- E-Mark first certificate verified by Ministerstvo dopravy ČR.
- Integration of production operations into the new main factory building.
- Purchase of HP MINI system and beginning of computerized management.
- Introduction of “Universal Fog Lamp” production line.
- Establishment of internal photometric lab to perform SAE and ECE inspections on Eagle Eyes' products.
- Purchase of photometric machine from U.S.A. and CADKEY design software.
- SAE first certificate verified by AAMVA.
- Products were officially exported to the United States.
- Headlamp first passed SAE standard, certified by Detroit Lab, U.S.A.
- Introduction of “Headlamp” production line and purchase of “Lamp tester” from Japan.
- Products were officially exported to Japan.
- Taipei office was established.
- Eagle Eyes Traffic Ind. Co., Ltd. was established in Tainan, Taiwan.
- Started with 12 employees and a capital of USD 41,000 (TWD 1,500,000).
Our product follows strictly the legal standard set by each country.